compensation: Direct ACH pay every two weeks based on hours worked employment type: full-time
QR Code Link to This Post
International Company with a successful 25 year track record serving the needs of the World's largest corporations- IBM, General Dynamics, DHL Global Mail, AT&T, General Motors, Celera Genomics, Pratt Whitney, Equifax and hundreds of others specializes in conducting physical inventory audits of IT Assets and seeks Inventory Technician Team Members for London and Watford projects. Additional work throughout Europe. Very important audit project with long-term ongoing opportunities with career advancement and managerial promotions available. Must have some familiarity with IT assets and be willing to conduct a physical inventory, walking around, scanning bar codes, entering data into a SmartPhone app. Professionalism, attention to detail, pro active problem solving, reasonable physical fitness, and hard work are required. Hours are normally 8am -5pm Monday thru Friday. Interested candidates to be phone conference interviewed immediately. Setup of employee for payroll and access to facilities to be done right away for chosen candidates so work can begin first part of March. Send an email and resume today and be interviewed tomorrow.
See additional details and requirements below:
£12 - £15 an hour
Audit company is seeking local individuals to staff technology-based inventory team for a Fortune 1000 based company with local business units. Excellent opportunity for ambitious university students and seasoned professionals who live locally to the London/Watford area.
* Document quantity and type of equipment for multiple locations
* Identify accurate physical count for equipment daily
* Complete daily assignments efficiently within the allocated time
* Report directly to the management team
* Adhere to all company policies, procedures, and safety standards
Minimum Job Requirements
* Must have or have regular access to a smartphone w/ unlimited data and 8mp or higher camera
* Must be able to lift, pull or push 25+ lbs
* Must be able and prepared to stand and/or walk extensively
* Professional in appearance and demeanor
* Self-starter / Works with little or no supervision
* Strong analytical skills
* Previous experience in accounting, inventory management, or physical inventory management verification
Education to Graduate Level
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: £12.00 to £15.00 /hour
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers