A second-floor studio apartment on Larkhall park. The apartment is north facing, overlooking the park and fantastic views of the City and Westminster. Ideal for students and young professionals.
QR Code Link to This Post
The apartment comes fully furnished with:
• Double bed with storage underneath
• Kitchen appliances including oven, fridge/freezer, two electric hobs and a microwave
• TV with freeview access
• Table and two chairs
• Fitted overbed wardrobe
• A large set of drawers and a smaller set of drawers
The three large windows offer plenty of light and can be opened up fully.
The rental price of apartment is £1,275.00 pcm and includes gas, use of the gym, use of the communal lounge and full services of the onsite team.
The tenant would be responsible for the payment of internet £30.00 per month, water £10.00 per month (fixed charge) electricity approximately £20.00 per month and Council Tax approximately £120.00- £130.00 per month. For single occupancy there is a 25% discount.
The building comes with various perks, including:
• On-site building managers
• Secure building with CCTV
• Free parcel collection/concierge
• Repairs within 48 hours
• On-site gym
• On-site laundry facilities
• Resident's lounge
• Co-working spaces
• A secure bike shed
Stockwell is neatly positioned between Vauxhall, Clapham and Brixton – the location is perfect for any commuters. Travel links include:
• Stockwell Underground (10-minute walk)
– Victoria and Northern Line
• Vauxhall Station (25-minute walk)
– South Western Railway
• Clapham Junction (40-minute walk)
– The busiest station in Europe by number of trains
– Quick links to Gatwick Airport
Ready to move into straight away subject to references.
References required. No housing benefits.