try the craigslist app » Android iOS



Looking for someone to work from home (UK countrywide)

Hi. I work with a financial services business called Bounce.  Our founders have over 30 years in the uk Financial services industry. We are on a mission to help the UK be better protected.

So what do we actually do?

We help with encouraging people to look at either taking out or reviewing the current covers they have in place for not only General insurances like Pet,House or vehicle insurance but our main area is Income protection, Mortgage protection, Critical illness cover and funeral plans with wills to help cover people or families at the time of need. 

Many people dont have cover in place should something happen and they cant work due to illness or sickness and we help to make sure money is in place for them.

We are fully Regulated by the FCA.

What do you need to do?

Simple our job is to identify and then refer to our UK based regulated advisors at head office and they do all the leg work and we get paid.  Even if no sale is made we still get paid a nominal amount for making the referral then if a policy is sold we get additional money and then again when the first premium is paid we also get an extra amount.

  • do NOT contact me with unsolicited services or offers

post id: 7008541538


best of [?]