Urban YogaLab is looking to hire an enthusiastic Digital Marketing Intern to assist our founder. You will be reporting directly to the founder and assisting with all related tasks. You may be required to perform administrative tasks, conduct market research, update the system database, client’s database, create digital marketing content, post on a regular basis and help us to increase traffic on our website as well as increase the engagement on our social media platforms.
This is internship requires 20 hours/week during a continuous period of three months. The Digital Marketing intern can work fully remotely and there is no prior experience required.
By working with us the candidate will be having the chance to work for brands like Wells Fargo, Conrad Hilton Resorts, Royal Bank of Canada, Marriott Ho-tels, and Amba Hotels among many others.
To ensure success as a Digital Marketing Intern, you should be a fast learner, to have excellent interpersonal skills, and have a can-do attitude.
Digital Marketing Intern Responsibilities:
• Supporting the founder with market research regarding trends in the corporate wellness sector, prospects, as well as creating lists on networking and business events.
• Performing administrative tasks to ensure the functionality of marketing activities, like creating social media calendars, keeping the excels with the existing clients and prospects updated, and updating an archive with the wellness services
• Employing online marketing analytics to gather information from web and social media pages (by using Google analytics) - you will be trained on this task
• Helping the founder to prepare briefs and presentations (By using Adobe, PowerPoint, Canva)
• Editing pictures and videos for the social media
• Conduct research regarding the right tags, keywords, and specific online content which can attract a broader target audience
• Composing and posting online content for the company’s social media page and website
• Helping the founder writing marketing literature for company brochures and press releases
• Brainstorming on how to make the website and our social media be more engaging
Digital Marketing Intern Requirements:
• Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Business or related field
• Proficient in MS Office
• Understanding of digital marketing
• Ability to multi-task and meet strict deadlines
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
• Good understanding of office management
• Ability to follow instructions and work independently on projects
*The Knowledge of CRM tools, Google AdWords, and online analytics will be considered as an asset
do NOT contact me with unsolicited services or offers