compensation: £17,000 per annum, overtime payments, F&B service charge and gratuities after probation completed employment type: full-time
QR Code Link to This Post
Job Title: Commis Chef
Reports To: Head Chef / Sous Chef
To support the Head Chef and Sous Chef in the day to day running of the kitchen in terms of preparation, delivery, Food Hygiene and Health and Safety practices
To help senior staff members in preparation and service and liaise with them and ensure everything is prepared for each day.
To ensure they act as part of the team that is driven and achieving what we expect.
To make sure all areas of responsibility within the department and guest expectations are met.
3) High Standards of Personal and Food Hygiene
4) Self Motivating and Able to work within the Team
5) Maintaining standards and ensuring guests expectations are met.
6) Ensuring everything is on time and in a controlled manner
7) To work within the Team to the Required Standards
8) Safe and professional work practices
9) Ensuring stock levels are monitored and recorded for ordering
10) Ensuring deliveries are accurate and stored correctly
11) Ensuring the kitchen is kept clean and hygienic at all times
12) Ensuring all Due diligence is followed within the kitchen environment
1) Self Motivating
2) Good discipline
3) Calm under pressure
4) Has goals in life
5) A Good Attitude and an aptitude for Learning
- 1) Inclusion in service charge and gratuities distribution
- 2) Varied shift patterns. 160 hours per month work requirements
- 3) Staff food supplied
- 4) Staff uniform supplied
- 5) Discount to F&B and accommodation for friends and family
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers