How much time do you spend doing shifts? Only to find that there are constant amendments during the week? And you have to climb onto your computer to get to that spreadsheet and make the changes then phone all concerned...and at the end of the week you have to reconcile time sheets before you can run payroll!
QR Code Link to This Post
Let me take that pain away.
How much £ and stess you could you save by reducing your involvement
- your own time as the manager/scheduler
- your book keeper's time in reconciling timesheets
- if you have clients, their time in reconciling and approving timesheets
- your staff time in late arrivals, no shows, showing for cancelled shifts or at the wrong location
It is not too good to be true. If you schedule any more than 5 staff and are using spreadsheets, emails and texts I can save you money. Yes, even if you have hundreds of staff or scores of locations or a raft of compliance issues.
To get the ball rolling tell me
- how much do you estimate your scheduling functions cost you in £ per week
- the nature of your business in a very few words
- your contact details
Ill get back to you within the week.