A1 (beginner level) Lessons For English
QR Code Link to This Post
Please use Google Translate.
My lessons are excellent for beginner students with limited English.
- 18 parts
- Worth up to more than 40 hours of work
- Listening, speaking, reading and writing
- Cheaper than one lesson on its own
- £11 each
- £13 each
- I can curate any lesson you want or you can pick from my lessons
- Easy and no hassle to learn
- Tutoring from a native speaker
- Continual support
- Learning through actual conversation
- Pre lesson activities and homework to aid in your learning
- Lots of resources
- Comfortable - from your own home or wherever you want
- No pressure – learn in your own time
- Good if you’re shy and unconfident
My teacher is very helpful and I’m making progress! I’m happy to be learning with her. I always recommend her to anyone who wants to learn English. – Aminah C.
She really wants me to do well. I know I can go to her with any question. Thank you so much for teaching me :) – Ahmet T.
My English is getting better which is exciting. I feel more confident using my skills. I am lucky to have found Esmene! – Katerina D.
A bit about me:
My name is Esmene Mesut and I am 23 years old. My degree is in Sociology. I am a native speaker of English - born and lived all my life in London, United Kingdom. I am Turkish, I also speak Turkish fluently. I know what it’s like to learn more than one language so I can help you with it! I teach English from home but also have experience teaching in educational settings.
I will support you in your journey to learn English as much as possible!
Send me a message, let’s talk :) .