I am a consultant who specialises in providing Microsoft Excel and Power BI solutions to provide insight from raw data. I have been using Excel for over 15 years and started teaching sessions 3 years ago which are catered towards key functions for business. I have experience in most functions in Excel.
QR Code Link to This Post
Power BI is increasingly being adopted by large companies in the City of London and there is a strong demand for Power Bi developers.
Below are some areas I am typically involved with:
• Pivot tables and graphical representation of raw data
• Excel formulae (vlookups, Sumifs) and Power BI DAX expressions
• Power BI dashboards monitoring key metrics
• Measuring KPI’s (Key Performance Indicators)
• Conditional formatting
• Analysis of raw data and provision of Business Intelligence upon which decisions can be made to improve profitability
• Designing master spreadsheets for users to use with defined controls overseen by an administrator
• Producing Pricing models for users to provide quotes to customers
My rates are reasonable - £25 per hour for a structured course with a focus towards using Excel and Power BI with business data.