compensation: Commission as described employment type: part-time
QR Code Link to This Post
Hi there. I'm Andrew, an accountant, and I'm looking for new clients. I am offering you the opportunity to refer potential new accountancy clients to me.
Its not a sales position so don't panic. Its just a question of mentioning me to anyone you know who is self-employed, rents out a property or has any other non taxed income. I pay a commission of 50% of the annual fee, payable when I get paid by the client. With an average fee of around £300, ten referrals a year would give you around £1500 commission.
1) No selling.
2) Huge market, 10 million personal tax returns and 4 million companies.
3) No investment or running costs.
4) No targets or pressure. Just refer someone when you can.
5) Hundreds of pounds of commission for only a few minutes work a year.
6) It's an ideal job for both men and women.
7) Won't effect what your currently doing at all.
1) I only pay you when I get paid. That might be a couple of weeks or 18 months. Its purely a matter of pot luck as to when people need me and when they bring their work in to me.
2) Passing on the phone number of someone you know will generate work. It will, however, be much, much more productive if you are happy to pass me their number so I can call them. A lot pushier, I know, but it will probably generate ten times the amount of work. But of course, you don't have to do that. Its totally your choice.
If there are any salespeople out there, this would dovetail on to whatever it is that you are already doing very nicely indeed. You only have to ask the question while you are in front of your potential client. But you non-sales people don't need to worry about that. Same applies to any marketers.
So, I think that covers everything. Call me for a chat if your interested or have any questions. Thanks.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers