Once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to purchase the largest known horde of Yamaha RZ500 parts and bikes
I’m conducting an absolute sale of entire collection of RZ500’s, custom bike and insane amount of parts that has been collecting over the last 20 years. The bikes and parts are to be sold as one collection. Note the list below is only a sample of what I am offering.
Pegasus custom bike.
The bike is built entirely of Aluminum by JVE (Ed Johnson) and based on the specification of Wayne Ranies YZR500. The frame has been polished and clear powder coated. The bike has all quality components such as Brembo, Marchesini, Ollins, carbon fiber front and rear fenders, an adjustable position single sided swing arm has been polished and clear powder coated.
· RZ500 street bike, very low mileage. Comes with title. Front end, brakes and wheels off FZR1000. Jolly Motto GP style pipes, Beaver filter kit (not shown in photo’s), Wynn Belaruski rear sets, battery eliminator, brand new YPVS controller and steel brake lines. I’m sure there are lots more goodies on the bike that I haven’t mentioned. I also have an R6 front end and swing arm which I intended to put on the bike which are being sold as part of the collection.
· Several fuel injections systems are included which I intended to adapt to the RZ500’s.
· Frame and engine for serial number 4 bike, the 4th RZ500 ever built.
· Brand new YZR500 fairing purchased from Air-Tech
· Parts. Way, way way too many to list individually but here are a few highlights. Refer to the photos or contact me if you need more information regarding them.
1. 20-30 cylinders
2. 6-10 cranks including a “brand new” rebuilt set which have been built with TZ components, welded and polished.
3. 8-10 frames, forks and swing arms including some RZV forks
4. 10-20 wheels and tires
5. Case of carburetors
6. Frame components (bird cages, sub frames)
7. Engines and cases (all have some components removed)
8. 8-15 transmissions
9. Large case full of electrical and electronic components
10. Large case fill of radiators and cooling components including an R7 and Ducati radiator.
11. Case full of new or near new not previously for sale parts intended for OEM my restoration of #4
12. Case full of brand new and mostly unavailable parts such as seals and gaskets.
13. Aftermarket decals sets
14. Bodywork including a couple of brand new pieces
15. Thousands of OEM fasteners
16. 8-10 instrument clusters
17. New complete aftermarket fuel injection system plus Suzuki and Kawasaki systems.
The collection will be either shipped for the actual cost of shipping or picked up from my home. I will also ship internationally.
do NOT contact me with unsolicited services or offers