QR Code Link to This Post
An ideal property for a professional looking for a high standard accommodation with an adequate level of privacy, close to Central London, amenities and excellent transport links.
I am offering 1 room with an adjacent bathroom for your exclusive use, an open plan modern kitchen including white goods such as dishwasher, an American style fridge freezer, a washing machine, microwave, etc.
I am providing kitchen utensils and crockery.
There is also a living/dining room area with a TV for all to relax.
High standard interior with wooden floors throughout, this property is neutrally decorated, with all new furnishing and it benefits from a garden/patio with a table and chairs for barbecues during the summer.
The house benefits from gas central heating, double glazing as well as lockup storage area for your bikes.
It is a newly renovated, an immaculate 2-story terrace house in the heart of Battersea near Clapham Junction, Queenstown Road, and Battersea Park Stations.
The house is situated 5 minutes walk to Battersea Park and 3 minutes from Battersea Park Road with bars, pubs, restaurants, shops, services, and buses.
The rent includes
- all bills (water, gas, electricity, council tax, internet wi-fi)
- a fully furnished room (double bed with a new mattress, chest of drawers, wardrobe, bedside table)
- alarm sensors in all bedrooms and communal areas
- Fully furnished kitchen (dishwasher, washing machine, microwave, etc.)
- Living room with a sofa, coffee table, TV
- Weekly cleaning for common areas
- 24/7 maintenance services
The property has all the relevant certificates and licenses.
bedroom with own bathroom - £180/week