favourite this post House Sitting or Vacant Property Protection Available (London) hide this posting unhide

Berkeley Square near Bruton Street

(google map)

Dear Home Owners and Landlords,

I can provide short term or long term vacant property protection or live-in caretaker or house sitting services for your home/apartment/flat/house/building and look after your most precious asset.

Please contact me for more details.

Best wishes Adam
  • it's ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests

post id: 6890815753



best of [?]