QR Code Link to This Post
Up for sale today is my Medieval Madness pinball machine. This collectable game is among the most desired pinball machines. This is a gorgeous domestic game that has been restored and I have owned for about six months. I am selling for what is probably the most common reason of all -- I need money!
The playfield of this MM is in superior condition and it has been detailed to a very high degree. The playfield HAS NO TOUCHUPS AT ALL. I've included some pictures of known high-wear areas on MMs to illustrate just how nice the pf is, so you can see for yourself.
The ramps, plastics, and decals are in beautiful, like-new condition. The cabinet is in excellent condition and the decals have no fade and are original with some minor touchups. The original coin door has been replaced with a brand new unit. See below for the full list of what has been done to this game. This Medieval Madness has some very special mods done to it and is quite unique. It also plays lightning fast and is a lot of fun!
* BRAND NEW playfield glass
* BRAND NEW balls and flipper buttons
* BRAND NEW full LED kit (playfield and backbox)
* BRAND NEW lockbar and lockbar mechanism w/ new decals
* BRAND NEW cliffys installed
* BRAND NEW coin door and mechanism
* Fresh black rubber rings installed throughout
* Cabinet cleaned inside and out
* New locks and keys front and backbox
* All playfield lamp inserts have been cleaned
* Playfield has been detailed and polished
* BRAND NEW yellow target switches near castle
* Operators manual, schematics, new cabinet sheet, and all mod
installation instructions are included
* LED dragon (eyes in amber and 'fire' in red, on separate circuits)
* LED trolls (eyes in amber)
* LED castle (skull eyes in red)
* LED catapult kit
* Green peasant ramp dragon
* GLASS backbox cover (NOT plastic/acrylic)
Note that all mods are non permanent and can be removed. Note also that the wear around the merlin hole is so minimal that I left off the cliffy protector for it (since it has some minor affect on game play, at least in my experience). Protectors were added to the front of the castle and also to the moat ejector and internal to the castle (3 pieces in total). Troll flag and castle door decals are in great shape and are like-new. Overall, the game is one of the nicest MMs I've ever seen.
Thanks again for looking and good luck.