QR Code Link to This Post
I am an excellent and accomplished professional with a proven track record of supporting individuals with their goals – be they improving the quality of their academic work or landing an all-important interview. Because my approach is tailored and focused on each candidate and their respective needs, I can provide truly bespoke counsel and support, avoiding unnecessary inefficiencies and costs while delivering true value for money.
I have worked with a range of people – from secondary school students to mid-level professionals – requiring support with academic and business writing needs. My turnaround times are speedy and my feedback forthright. Together, we will take as many turns as necessary to produce work of distinction. My record speaks for itself: I graduated with a degree in Law from the London School of Economics (LSE), obtained 5 A*/A grades at A-Level, and have extensive experience in financial communications with a world-leading PR agency. Importantly, testimonials from previous clients are available on request.
How can I help?
I will provide support with numerous deliverables:
- Essays, dissertations and other academic writing – this includes proofreading, editing and general steering (depending on the subject);
- CVs, cover letters and other forms of job and university application;
- Interview prep (including Oxbridge interviews); and
- Other writing-based support, depending on scope, e.g. copy-editing, press releases, etc.
What are my fees?
I work proficiently, efficiently and professionally – delivering superior service at all times – and my fees reflect this:
* For essays, dissertations, and other academic writing, I generally charge £30 per 1,000 words;
* For CVs, cover letters and other forms of job and university application, I charge £30 per page of A4;
* For interview prep (including Oxbridge interviews), I charge £65 per hour; and
* Other services depend on scope and approximations of required time commitment, both of which can be discussed on a case-by-case basis.
All fees must be paid in full upfront via PayPal. This method includes buyer protection, which ensures the safety of your payment and protects you against scams, fraud, etc.
If you are interested in working together, please get in touch. I would be delighted to hear from you.