Are you struggling with your paper? I can help.
QR Code Link to This Post
I have a Masters in Public Administration (First Class) and earned a First Class Honours degree from a Canadian University—my CGPA was 4.19. I was a Teaching Assistant for three years and have tutored high school and university students for years. I am an experienced writer and copy editor. I have:
- published academic articles;
- written white papers for government and non-profit organizations;
- published articles in newspapers and magazines; and
- reviewed for academic journals.
I am comfortable in all high school and undergraduate subject areas and especially in the social sciences. I am also experienced at editing graduate-level papers, dissertations, and theses.
I can help you.
What I can do for you:
- a light edit for grammar and spelling;
- a deeper edit for structure, organization, and clarity of ideas; or
- a very deep edit, thinking about the quality of research, quality of your ideas, and helping to develop content.
What I charge:
My rate varies, depending on the size and complexity of the project. If it is a low-level paper, my standard rate is £0.07/word. If outside research is required, this rate increases to £0.08-£0.10/word. Average market rate for freelancers with an equivalent skill level is around £0.15-£0.25 per word, so I am undercutting the competition by about half while still executing professional work.
Further, I'll do the first fifth (up to three pages) for free so you can see if you like it and give you a quote about what it will charge.
What you should send me:
Interested? Send me an email or text that includes your name, what you need done, the assignment instructions, and when it's due. I'll get back to you with what I think I can do for you and a quote.
Feel free to text, call, or email to find out more.