compensation: Conditions: • This is a freelancing position with no limitation as to the location. employment type: contract
QR Code Link to This Post
IYUNO is the world’s leading media localization service company that connects video and people. We are the most spotlighted company providing subtitling and dubbing services in multi-languages not only to the biggest OTT platform but also international broadcasting companies. For more information, please visit our official website at https://www.iyunomg.com/.
IYUNO discovers potential talent at an early stage with extraordinary philosophy and supports them to grow. IYUNO believes the power of collective intelligence and together we are a team player organization that can draw outstanding solutions with innovative thoughts.
Sometimes, IYUNO argues decisively but we do respect each individual we meet. IYUNO will try to expand and take new business opportunities to develop our business in sophisticated and systematic ways. Now, we are waiting for you to join us to achieve our goal together. To find out more about corporate culture, please visit our official website at https://www.iyunomg.com/.
English/Korean Editor Application
• English to Korean QC:
-Review the subtitle content translated from English to Korean.
-Ensure that the content follows the guidelines and requirements as requested by the client.
-Make any necessary editorial and technical revisions.
• English to Korean Editors:
-Edit subtitles translated from English to Korean
• Native or Native-like level of proficiency in English and Korean with a good command of both colloquial and written English and Korean.
• Attention to detail and accuracy.
• Previous experience in translation or proofreading is preferred.
• Positive, can-do spirit, proactive, result-driven, and resourceful
• Willing to learn new things and enjoying new challenges
• Able to work in a fast-paced environment and within limited time constraints.
• This is a freelancing position with no limitation as to the location.
• The rates offered are standard rates applied to all new applicants.
• The rates are subjected to an increase based performance and quality.
If you wish to apply for the position above, you may go directly to our on-boarding platform:
Thank you in advance for your consideration!
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers