We're seeking several freelance travel writers for our fast-growing Travel Blog about a number of European cities (currently 2.5 million page views p.a. www.discoverwalks.com/blog).
QR Code Link to This Post
We are looking to increase the number of blog articles we publish daily, and we want to expand to new cities to do this.
Blog posts should be conversion- and SEO- oriented.
Part-time, flexible, position. You write 2 articles min./week as an average. You need to be based in London. Great for students as a (paid!) professional experience, or great as your complementary income source. We train and support as needed.
Profile we look for:
• You've been writing professionally, or you've been a tour guide, or you are studying journalism or online marketing. Maybe you have a portfolio of stories/blog posts to show us.
• You have in-depth knowledge of London, and you've been residing for London for 2+ years - you love it and you live it
• English need not be your native language. But you need to write well enough!
• Prior experience in SEO-oriented writing is a big plus.
To apply, please send an email and include:
• your CV, with emphasis on your writing experience and on your familiarity with London
• If you have a blog, pls. quote the link
• Write one small paragraph to tell us one thing you like in London- so we can check your writing skills!