compensation: $50 per 1000 words employment type: part-time telecommuting okay
QR Code Link to This Post
I am looking for a writer with interest/experience in data science, analytics and similar topics (e.g. careers, education etc)
You will be in charge of ideating and creating quality content for different websites (i.e. guest posting on our behalf).
What we need:
• Quality native text so we don't have to go back editing it after you are done
• Actually good quality, interesting articles that people will enjoy reading
• Quick turnaround time (24-48 hours per article)
• Currently we have around 5 articles we need to produce and I estimate this number can go up to 15 (so ten more) and continue onward at this rate (10-15 articles per month)
• Each article is around 1000 words
• We'd pay $50 per 1000 words (payment is processed every Friday via PayPal, Transferwise, SEPA or whatever else you might prefer)
Exactly what you will be doing
• Receive a task from us via Google Spreadsheets (you would have a theme to write about, target URL you would need to include in your copy natively (that's the idea of Guest Posts) and exact word count)
• Write the article, run it through Grammarly (no typos/mistakes are allowed) and make sure it actually is valuable and interesting to read for the audience of the website you'd write for
• Once all the above is done, submit the URL of the Doc file into the same spreadsheet
• Get on with the next task
• Reply to this ad with "I love data science" somewhere in the text
• You will then get a 10-minute training video on how our system works (it's easy)
• You will then get a 300-word trial non-paid task, based on the tasks we already have; if your work is good, we'll hire you and get you do the thing till the end (the article would then be paid at the standard rate of $50 per 1000 words)
Thank you for taking time to apply and I look forward to working with you!
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers
OK to highlight this job opening for persons with disabilities